Office Assistant – open until Friday April 16, 2021
The Office Assistant (OA) is responsible for providing general administrative support to the White Earth Land Recovery staff. The OA must be adept at producing documents in Microsoft Office under tight deadlines, therefore knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is essential.
Multitasking and prioritizing workflow are essential to success in this role. The OA should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors);
Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents.
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files.
Maintaining general office tidiness.
Providing direct administrative support to the Executive Director.
Attending and assisting with community events.
Assisting with other special projects related to design and exhibitions;
Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
· self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized.
· Must be a team player and have
· outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
· the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects are essential.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Associate degree or at least one year experience as a receptionist is required.
To apply send resume with two professional references and one personal reference to email@example.com or drop off or mail to 607 Main Ave, Callaway, MN. You may also apply through facebook.com.